- Join the Conversation: Discuss business issues openly and honestly, and learn from the experience of other executives on OABC’s Business Community Forum. Click here to post a question or share your thoughts on member queries.
- Quickly browse a list of helpful resources: Our Covid-19 Resource Center is being updated daily with essential information relevant to member companies and their employees affected by the ongoing novel coronavirus outbreak.
- Share your current news in our weekly email blasts to all members. Have you made changes to your business or service offerings? Let everyone know. Email Leanne at Leanne.email@example.com
- Be part of the community. All additional updates are being shared on our social media channels, Follow us on Facebook | LinkedIn | Insta
gram | Twitter
- Add a channel to stay in-the-know. To join our one-way WhatsApp group save the OABC number (+968 9418 9500) and WhatsApp us with your name so we can add you to the group.
- Share your (virtual) events and webinars with us. Email Leanne at Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promote any current offers on our social media pages. Email Leanne at Leanne.email@example.com.
- Attend a webinar or virtual meeting to learn new skills to implement in your business. The OABC events page is constantly updated with relevant events and invitations from regional American chambers of commerce and international companies.
- Connect with OABC members through the OABC Membership Directory, or email Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
to be introduced to a fellow member.
- Share ideas with us on how we can provide additional support for you and your business. Email Rebecca at Rebecca.email@example.com
Remember: although we may be doing business differently these days, the OABC is still open for business! We are here to be your professional community resource during and after this world-altering crisis, and will look forward to reconnecting everyone in our network together, face-to-face again soon.